Boarding Kids Goes On Vacation

Boarding Kids Goes On Vacation


On an ordinary day, as usual for Heeyoung to clean her room in her dormitory. Heeyoung is a teenage girl who lives apart from her parents because of her school. She goes to school which is famous because of many talented, genius, and multitalented students. Of course, every student wants to be studied in that school. And not everyone can pass on the entrance test, many requirements must a student have. Want to know the requirements?

"The requirements are: Student's IQ at least 130, The average student report card grade is at least 89, Mastering all science or social studies subjects, and Have non-academic talent."



After all the hard work, Heeyoung can pass this school and she must lives as Boarding Kids and lives at the dormitory. Unfortunately, she chooses the wrong dormitory. People who live around this dormitory didn't like the atmosphere of the dormitory there. Why do people didn't like that dormitory? Well, for your information that dormitory has been occupied by super smart and talented people. And still, then for what reason do people didn't like that dormitory? The answer is ...

Felix: "YA, JISUNG! I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NOT STEAL MY PIZZA. THAT ONE IS MY ONE AND ONLY BELOVED PIZZA!"
Jisung: "Hey, don't blame me. I already suggest you to keep your food in your own room. But it seems your fault to keep food in the fridge. Well, anyone can take it, right?" (Jisung laughing out loud)
Felix: "ARGHH, HAHA. But you're not smart enough too, don't you?" (Felix smirk)
Jisung: "What do you mean?" (curious face)
Felix: "Did someone already told you to lock your own room too? So don't blame me because I stole your wallet to buy that pizza!"
Jisung: "What ... so this pizza was bought with my money?" (shocked)
Felix: "1-1 for us, HAHA! You got me and I got you back!" (cunning face)
Jisung: "I can't handle you anymore. COME HERE YOU!" (ready to chase Felix)
Felix: "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" (running around the entire dormitory)

Yeah, that's why people didn't like this dormitory. The atmosphere here is always crowded and noisy. Although Felix and Jisung acted like Tom and Jerry that always fighting a lot. Who knows that two of them are the gold winner of the National Debate Competition. No wonder they always debating useless things. 

Ryujin: "Two of you, stop it. You two make the living room become a whole mess!"
Chaeryoung: "Yea, you two should stop fighting. Do you guys want to be scolded again?! (angrily and annoyed)
Felix: "HAHA, scolded? Us? All I remember is you guys being scolded because brings animals into the dorm for science, right?" (mocking)
Jisung: "HAHA you right! Remember when Lia bought a huge poisonous plant into the dorm and then she was crying because the security forbid her" (laughing out loud)
Felix: "AHH THAT TIME AHAHAHAHA. I REMEMBERED LIA'S FACE AT THAT TIME" (laugh bursting)
Jisung: "Such a cry baby!"
Lia: "Did you just say 'baby'?!" (aggrieved face)
Jisung: "Yea, what do you gonna do now?" (underestimate)

At the moment, Jisung was unconscious. Why? Because Lia beat him up. Warning in this dorm: Don't make Lia angry! Don't ask Lia how to do it, she mastered taekwondo since she was a kid. She's already learned taekwondo for 12 years! Not just taekwondo, Lia also mastering biology. Ryujin, Chaeryoung, and Lia won gold medal for National Biology Olympiad. That's why they always bring some weird creatures into the dorm and got scolded by security.

Jeno: "What a nice day to go out, guys! How about going somewhere?"
Jaemin: "Well, I'm okay with that. How about the others?
Ryujin: "Count me in! I never go somewhere since there was much competition"
Lia: "That's sounds good. But sorry, I'd rather stayed at the dorm to study those whole huge books" (pointed at huge books)
Jeno: "How about you, Felix? Ehmm... what happened to Jisung?" (looks at Jisung)
Felix: "Lia made him unconscious AGAIN!" (sound scared)
Jaemin: "Haha, you two should not annoy Lia again. Jisung will conscious in some minutes later, right?"
Lia: "I'm not beat him that hard!"
Jaemin: "That's okay. Make sure that nobody hurt in this dorm. Although it just a joke, but don't make it cross the line"
Lia: "Okay..."

Jaemin, the most famous student in school. Many students and teachers like him. Why? He's not just smart, but he has leadership spirit. He can manage his team and made them succeed. His team (Haechan, Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin) can make into International Physic Olympiad and all of his team won the gold medal. Such an inspirational story!

Jeno: "Wait, how about Heeyoung?"
Jaemin: "Ah yes, where is Heeyoung?"
Heeyoung: "Sorry, I just cleaned up my room"
Renjun: "Heeyoung, do you want to come with us to Lotte World?"
Jeno: "Wait... did I just said that we will be going to Lotte World? I just said going to somewhere?"
Renjun: "Well, because you got the highest point on last competition. Why don't you treat all of us?" (giggled)
Jeno: "I don't have enough money to pay all of you, guys!" (panic)
Haechan: "But, last night you said that you already got monthly pocket money from your parents"
Jeno: "Yea, I know. But, I can't waste all my money for you guys!"
Renjun: "Haechan is right. Why don't you treat us just once! I've never seen you spend money!"
Jeno: "I hardly ever spend my monthly pocket money!"
Haechan: "Then, why don't use it now? Just this once! Please" (begged)
Jaemin: "No worries, Jeno. Let me help you with the payment. Let the kids having fun for today" (whispered to Jeno)
Jeno: "You better keep your word. Because all of the kids in this dorm won't be shy to spend your money too!"
Jaemin: "Well, for my friends. Why not?"
Haechan: "YESSS, THANK YOU SO MUCH JAEMIN!" (loud happily)
Renjun: "I'll ask the others. Do they want to come too or not" (move away)
Jaemin: "So, Heeyoung. Do you want to come with us?"
Heeyoung: "I'd love too!"

Heeyoung goes to her room and get dressed. She never go to Lotte world before, and she really loves it because finally some free time to take a break from study. She has much competition so she must hard work to make it succeed. Heeyoung team up with Yeji, Hyunjin, and Jeongin for Chemistry Olympiad. And as soon, the team must face the competition in the next 3 months. After the Biology team and Physic team succeed. Now, it's the time for the Chemistry team to make another succeed too. But, it's okay, right? To take a break for a while. And enjoy the moment with friends.

Hyunjin: "Well, actually I need to study more. But okay, I can join you guys"
Jeongin: "Same to me. But I'd rather spend time with you guys too!"
Yeji: "So, how do we get there?"
Ryujin: "How about with public transportation? It is cheap too, right?"
Chaeryoung: "But sometimes it was late. We'd be late to there if we take public transportation!"
Jisung: "Sorry, ladies. We as a man would choose the cheapest one to get there. Don't forget the entrance ticket of Lotte World is expensive too"
Ryujin: "Excuse me, I'm not a man. But I'd prefer the cheapest one too!" (angrily)
Felix: "Don't mind him, Ryujin. Jisung always like that"
Jaemin: "Yeah, we should take a bus to there. So let's walk to the bus stop"
Chaeryoung: "Okay, let's go now!"

Everyone is getting ready to go to the bus stop. They go there on foot. The weather is nice at that time, the girls wearing nice clothes and look lovely. But not with the boys ...

Yeji: "What in the world are you wearing, Hyunjin?"
Hyunjin: "I like to wear this. Then, why not? Mind your own business, girl"
Yeji: "BUT WHAT WITH THE CHEF SUIT? Did you want to go cooking or what?"
Hyunjin: "I look good with this one"
Heeyoung: "Jeongin, why do you wear 'sandals'? We not going to the beach, you know?"
Jeongin: "Yea, I know. But I'm more comfortable with this one! I don't like wearing shoes. It looks like we're going to school"
Heeyoung: "But with wearing shoes you'd be more comfortable"
Jeongin: "Can't relate with your statement"
Jisung: "Be quiet, atomic people. We'll be going to Lotte World. So let's just enjoyed our vacation!"
Jeongin: "Did you just called us 'atomic' people?"
Jisung: "Yea, why not? You guys always calculate something irrational and something small that our eyes can't see"
Felix: "HAHAHA, Jisung made a label for all of you guys. He said that the Biology team is just a bunch of cell that talks about another cell." (pointing at Ryujin and Chaeryoung)
Ryujin: "I'll tell Lia later. So she can beat you up again."
Jisung: "PLEASE NO, DON'T TELL LIA"
Jaemin: "Ah, there are bus stops near us. Let's take the bus to the Lotte World."


All the teenagers take the bus. On the bus, there are many people around too. Heeyoung, Yeji, Ryujin, and Chaeryoung take the front seat. While Hyunjin, Jeongin, Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan, and Renjun take the middle seat. While Felix and Jisung ...

Jisung: "HEY, I WANT TO TAKE A SEAT IN THERE"
Felix: "NO, ME FIRST"
Jisung: "Well, in this world there is a solution for this unfair situation ..." (serious face)
Felix: "Yeah, and there is one way to solve that ..." (serious face too)
Jisung and Felix: "ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!" (Jisung paper and Felix scissor)
Felix: "HAHA, LOOKS LIKE I'M LUCKY"
Jisung: "Why do I must suffer ..."

Because Jisung didn't get the seat. He must stand up on the bus until the destination. Poor him. Not take to much time to get there. All kids already at their destination. The Lotte World

Jeno: "Let me count all of us, so I know how many tickets I should buy for all of us"
Jaemin: "Come closer, guys!" (All kids comes closer)
Jeno: "1,2,3, ... , 10. Okay 10 tickets, right?"
Haechan: "Wait... 10 of us? Didn't we come as 12?"
Renjun: "Oh you right... Who's missing?"
Jaemin: "Heeyoung?"
Heeyoung: "I'm here!"
Jaemin: "Hyunjin? Jeongin?"
Hyunjin and Jeongin: "We're here!"
Jaemin: "So... Who's missing?"
Jisung and Felix: "WAITTT, WAITT FOR US!" (running from nowhere)
Heeyoung: "Guys, we're worried about you two guys. Where do you guys from?"
Jisung: "Well, Felix and I fell asleep on the bus. So, when you guys take off from the bus, we still on the bus!"
Felix: "Yeah, we're so shocked. So, we told the bus driver to stop the bus. And then we're running to you guys!"
Ryujin: "AHAHAHAHA, TAKE THAT!" (laughing out loud)
Haechan: "OMG GUYS, WHAT A FUNNY STORY!" (laugh burst)
Jeno: "Okay, so... 12 tickets. RIP my money" (sadly sound)
Jaemin: "Let me help you, 50-50?"
Jeno: "Sure..."

After bought the tickets. All the kids really enjoyed it at Lotte World. Take a photo together, riding the roller coaster together, go to a haunted house together, try many vehicles, eat together, and watching movies. Well, it was really an exciting memories for Heeyoung. She might be had weirdo friends, but they always make Heeyoung's day! Heeyoung not mistake to choose this dormitory. Because of them, Heeyoung really enjoyed her High School Days.


Bonus:
Heeyoung and Friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review "Nico's Weg" - Deutsch lernen (A1): Ganzer Film auf Deutsch

On My Way to Become - My Goal My Ambition

Unplanned Destiny - JJK Fanfiction